I think I know what this is about, and I am flattered but I just have to much stuff to do right now.
I'm considering putting together an archival collection of the best local humor of this area. At least get them recorded and possibly put them into a book form, possibly an ebook. Appalachian people are known for their dry humor, and that's primarily what I'm looking for. Anyone that can help would be appreciated. I'm looking for humorous stories, whether true or not, people who can tell a good tale, contact info, etc. The best stories often come from the most unlikely folks. Thanks.
I think I know what this is about, and I am flattered but I just have to much stuff to do right now.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
I think I know what this is about, and I am flattered but I just have to much stuff to do right now.
[/ QUOTE ]
That's not the type of humor I'm looking for! lol
Bookmarks